YSR Pension Kanuka 2020: Online Search, Beneficiary New List & Status: Andhra Pradesh YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana New Scheme. Check the Kanuka scheme and Beneficiary list and status. Andhra Pradesh government has released the pension scheme.
Today we will share everything about YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020. Andhra Pradesh government has to do financial help for old age, widow, Disabled, Transgender, Weavers, and many more category. We will also share eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, selection process and all other important details. We will provide all important points. For more latest updates follow our website.
- 1 YSR Pension Kanuka 2020
- 1.1 YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List 2020
- 1.2 Distribution of YSR Kanuka Yojana
- 1.3 Beneficiaries List and Types of Pensioners
- 1.4 YSR Pension Kanuka 2020: Selection Process
- 1.5 YSR Pension Kanuka 2020: Download application Form
- 1.6 YSR Pension Kanuka Verification Form
- 1.7 YSR Pension Kanuka Status Online
- 1.8 Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Yojana
YSR Pension Kanuka 2020
|Scheme Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Cheif Minister|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Backward People|
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List 2020
Through this pension, backward and social people are being made aware of this pension and people are being told to take advantage of this pension. The Government of Andhra Pradesh organized this scheme to help the people of the backward classes there and also recited it. Due to lack of work with backward class people and to run life smoothly, this scheme has been organized.
Distribution of YSR Kanuka Yojana
YSR pension scheme has been started by Andhra Pradesh and this scheme has started to wipe out people from 1 March 2020. And all the people there are taking good advantage of this scheme. The objective of the Government of Andhra Pradesh is to provide all help to the backward and social people so that no one is deprived of anything. So far, 58.99 lakh pensions have been paid by the government. Sarkar has also ordered his servants not to gather anyone beneficiary in one place and to take the tips of all the beneficiary’s fingers. So that pension can be fully reached to all.
Beneficiaries List and Types of Pensioners
- Old Age Pension
- Widow Pension
- Disabled Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Dappu Artists Pension
- CKDU Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- Toddy Trappers Pension
- Single Women Pension
- Traditional Cobblers
The applicants must follow the following details
- The applicants must belong to the poverty category, this pension only for the poverty category.
- The applicants must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- After these two things, you can apply for a pension scheme.
The incentive amount are distributed according to the category of beneficiaries. The following list are given below.
- For Old Age, Weavers, Toddy Trappers, Widow, Art, Traditional Cobblers, Single Women & Fisherman – Rs. 2,250/- per month
- Chronic Kidney Disease – Rs. 10,000/- per month
- For Transgender, Disabled persons & Dabbu Artists – Rs. 3,000 per month
YSR Pension Kanuka 2020: Selection Process
To select the beneficiary and disbursement pensions, applicants have to follow simple steps to know about the selection process:
- Firstly, all applicants have to know about complete details and then go to the government officer or gram panchayat office.
- Here you can fill your form and submit it
- The application form will be forwarded to the gram Sabha office for checking the application form, then gram Sabha has to do approval for your application form.
- After Gram Sabha approval the application form forwarded to MPO authorities.
- Verification will be done at the municipal office.
- After all successful verification, the pension amount provided to the gram panchayat
- They will be distributed the pension for all beneficiaries.
YSR Pension Kanuka 2020: Download application Form
All applicants have to follow some simple steps. These steps are as follow:
- Firstly Download YSR Pension Kanuka 2020 Application form
- After download take a printout
- Fill complete required details correctly
- Attach all documents
- The application form has to submit its nearest govt. office.
YSR Pension Kanuka Verification Form
Volunteers fill the verification form by taking all the logo details from the people of Andhra Pradesh. All applicants have to follow these steps to download the verification form:
- Firstly visit the official website, Click Here
- Find the latest verification option to download the form
- Download your application form
- Then take a printout and fill your form
Important Details in Verification Form
We have to mention all details that you have to fill in your application form for the pension scheme. Check all points carefully and write your correct details.
- Applicant Name
- Father Name/ Husband Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Gram Panchayat
- Name of Village
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer mobile number
- Pinch type
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- White Ration Card
- Family Income
- Land Details
- Vehicle Details
- and other related details
YSR Pension Kanuka Status Online
If the applicant wants to check our pension status. Then the applicants have to follow such simple steps to check our pension status.
- Firstly go to the official website, Click Here
- On the homepage, you have to see the pension status option.
- Two option is displayed on the screen i.e,
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose your option
- Then submit
- On the other page enter your required details
- Then again submit
- Your pension status displays on the screen.
Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Yojana
To check the beneficiary list, the applicants have to follow some simple steps. Those are as follows:
- Firstly visit the official website
- On the homepage, you have to enter your required data
- Then click on the “GO” button
- The beneficiary list will be displayed.
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty Second Floor
DR. NTR Administrative Block, Pt. Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
Telephone Number – 0866-2410017
Email ID:- [email protected]