Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date Extended: UBI is a leading public sector bank, Main Head Office in Mumbai invites applications for the position of CHIEF RISK OFFICER or CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on contractual basis. Union Bank of India has extended the application form due to the COVID-19 corona Virus. Read complete details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 in the post. Official Notice Also Available.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||CFO, CRO|
|Starting Date to Apply||29-03-2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Application Status||Notification Released|
|All India Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualifications
CHIEF RISK OFFICER
Graduate Degree with:
1. Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals.
2. Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Desirable additional Qualification:
1.Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst awarded by CFA Institute,
2. Designated Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad,
3.Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
He/She should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- CHIEF RISK OFFICER:- Min. 25 Years & Max. 55 Years
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER:- Below 55 Years
Union Bank of India Online Application Form
How to Apply Union Bank of India Online Form
- Log on to the Bank website “unionbankofindia” and on the Home Page under the link “Recruitment” click the Notification titled “NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS C.R.O & C.F.O ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.
- Read the notification carefully and if found eligible to apply, notification download below the post.
- Fill in the Application Fee Challan in clear handwriting in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest U.B.I Branch with the application fee challan and deposit the Application Fee in cash. Please obtain the Applicant’s Chech Stub Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly issued by the bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch Sol ID, (c) Transaction I.D, and (d) Deposit date filled in by the Branch Official for filling in the application form and as a proof to submit along with the signed hardcopy of the application form.
Alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through NEFT to the credit of the following account of the Bank
- Account Name – Union Bank of India – Recruitment Project
- Account Type – Current
- Account Number – 378901010037011
- Bank and Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch
- IFSC Code – UBIN0537896
Attach the proof of payment of fee through NEFT along with UTR Number and Transaction Number.
6. Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled in Application Form. Affix your latest Passport size photo (signed across) on the application form and sign the application form at the correct places.
7. Send your documents by email and ensure that they enter this office by 20-04-2020.
- Scanned Application form in PDF format.
- Complete filled Soft copy of the Application as a word file.
- Photocopy of the Application Challan/Proof of payment through NEFT with UTR Number.
Upon receipt of the applications, the Bank must send a confirmation mail to the applicant / s. In the event that any applicant does not receive a confirmation mail within two working days from the date of e-mailing of the application, they may find that their application has not been successfully completed and should forward their documents as stated above. They can also enquire about the status of their application by contacting the Recruitment Division on 022-22896226/6240.
Applicants are expected to carry the original application form with them and should bring the same for submission along with a collection of the necessary documents in support of their eligibility when they are called for a Personal Interview. Often, ensure that the original documentation in support of qualifications and experience for verification are provided at the time of the Personal Interview.
Note: The Bank shall not be responsible if, for any cause whatsoever, the applicant is unable to submit the application within the specified date.