SECL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online: South Eastern Coalfields Limited, a Coal India Based subsidiary a Government Of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities in Madhya Pradesh & Chhatisgarh invites applications from the Indian Nationals to complete the following Special Recruitment Drive vacancies for OBC & SC physically disabled persons who are eligible.
SECL Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||South Eastern Coalfield Limited|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Technical, Supervisor & Pharmacist, Technical, Supervisor|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
SECL Recruitment 2020
- Staff Nurse, Technical, Supervisor Grade-‘C’: 02
- Pharmacist, Technical, Supervisor-‘C’: 01
SECL Recruitment 2020: Qualification
- Staff Nurse, Technical, Supervisor Grade-‘C’: 10+2 Plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized Institute approved by the Govt.
- Pharmacist, Technical, Supervisor-‘C’: 10+2 with science/Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act. 1948 with valid registration.
Note: Entry of Staff Nurse with ‘A’ Grade Recognized Nursing Diploma or Certification with 3 year course will be inducted as Staff Nurse (Trainee) and will be put in Tech following satisfactory completion of one year of training. & Big. Gr. ‘C’.
SECL Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years (11.05.2020)
- Maximum Age:- 43 Years
SECL Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
- Basic Pay Scale Per Month – 31852.56 per month
- Besides the Basic Pay, the posts carry other allowances and fringe benefits as per the company’s Rules/Coal Wage Agreement-X.
- The selected candidates will be kept under training for 01 years & after successful completion of 01 year training period they will be placed/regularized in the T & S Gr.’C’
- Applications can be made through On-Line mode only.
- Govt: Govt. /Semi GovtIPSU employees are expected to apply their NOCs at appointment time..
- The SECL website www.secl-cil.in is available for Online applications. With impact from 11.05.2020 until 31.05.2020, will remain open.
- After applying online, the applicant is expected to take the Application Form printout and sign in the space given.
- We will not accept applications obtained after 15.06.2020.
Apply Online – Link Activate on 11.05.2020