IIT Bombay: The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay invites meritorious candidates for Master of Science by Research in Computer science Engineering (M.S-CSE) program at the institute.
M.S Research in CSE is a new program designed in the year 2020, for those students who wish to make a career in Research and Development (R&D). After M.S in R&D candidates can pursue Ph.D.
M.S Research and Development program is different from the M.Tech degree. The M.S admission process is the same as the M.Tech program.
The Last Date to Apply Online is April 09, 2020
The Department level test and interview will be conducted on 21-22 May 2020
IIT Bombay, M.S by Research in CSE [Full Scholarship]
- Common Application Form with M.E/M.Tech
- New Program Starts in 2020
- Scholarship up to 3 years
- Maximum Program duration is 3 years
- Program Duration 1.5 – 3 years
- R&D Program
- Cyber-Physical System
- Formal Methods
- Visual Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Operating System
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Programming Languages and Compilers Real-Time
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Database and Information System
- Computer Networks
- System Modeling, analysis, and design
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in any engineering degree
- M.Sc or it’s equivalent
- MCA (3-year) + B.Sc (Physics and Mathematics)
- A valid Gate Score.
How to Apply
To Apply Online:- Click here
For More Information: Click here