ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 Out:- Applications are invited on or before 5.30 PM of 30/09/2020 for the following positions which are to be filled purely on a temporary & contract basis for a period of one year, renewable annually, depending upon the requirement, subject to the approval of Competent Authority.
ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||ICMR NIRTH|
|Post Name||Veterinary Consultant|
Professional having B.V.Sc. /M.V.Sc. qualifications in relevant subject with R&D experience and published papers.
Retired Government employee drawing pay in the Pay Band Rs. 15,600-39100 +Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- at the time of retirement and having at least 20 years of experience in the required domain/field.
- Prior experience in an animal house setting in rearing and maintaining small animals will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the fact and proceeding of CPCSEA norms.
Age Limit & Salary
- Upper Age Limit is 70 Years.
- Maximum Rs. 70,000/- depending upon experience and knowledge.
- To look after a state of art small Animal house facility at the institute having permission for both breeding and management of the small animals (Mice Rat, rabbits, etc.)
- To maintain and manage the Small animal facility following CPCSEA norms.
- To conduct IEAC meetings and follow and execute the suggestions of the committee.
- To help scientists and technical staff of the institute to conduct animal experiments.
- To train and monitor staff working in animal houses to follow local and national guidelines for BMW management and Bio-safety.