|IBPS SO Apply Online 2020|
The IBPS SO apply online procedure helps candidates to apply online for the Specialist Officer. The candidates need to fill, your personal details and other important information- Educational Qualification, Category, Academic Details, etc in the application form.
More than 15-18 lakhs candidates appear for the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam to become a Specialist Officer in (PSB’s) Public Sector Banks.
IBPS SO Exam Stage: Become an IBPS Specialist Officer to clear 3 Stage
- IBPS SO Preliminary Exam
- IBPS SO Mains Exam
- IBPS SO Interview
IBPS SO Direct Apply Link: Available Soon
- IBPS SO 2020: Notification, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
- IBPS PO 2020: Notification, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
- IBPS Clerk 2020: Notification, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
IBPS SO Apply Online – IBPS SO Exam Dates
The Institute of Personnel Banking Selection will release soon the notification of SO 2020. IBPS SO notification announced in the month of November at the official website.
The table given below gives the important dates:
|IBPS SO Apply Online Important Dates|
|IBPS SO Notification||November 2020|
|Registration Starts From||November 2020|
|Last Date||November 2020|
|IBPS SO Pre Admit Card||December 2020|
|Preliminary Examination||26th & 27 December 2020|
|IBPS SO Pre Result||January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Admit Card||January 2021|
|Mains Examination||30th January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Result||February 2021|
|Final Result||1st April 2021|
Candidates can check the upcoming IBPS Exam Dates.
IBPS SO Application Fees
|Category||Amount to be paid|
How to Apply IBPS SO Exam Online
Given below are the steps to follow to IBPS SO Apply Online.
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click on the IBPS SO Apply link
- Fill in the personal details
- Fill in the education details, category, exam centre etc.
- Pay the application fees for category wise.
- The application process is complete
- Take a printout of your application form.