IBPS SO Admit Card 2020, Exam Centre, IBPS SO Call Letter: Indian Institute of Personnel Banking Selection (IBPS) Specialist Officer (SO) prelims examination admit card will be released in December 2020. The preliminary examination will be held on December 26 & 27, 2020. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, IBPS.IN. Candidates enter the Registration No/Roll No and Password/DOB.
- IBPS PO 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
IBPS SO Admit Card 2020 Highlights
|IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card||December 2020|
|IBPS SO Exam Dates||26 & 27 December 2020|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result 2020||January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Admit Card||January 2021|
|IBPS SO Exam Dates||30 January 2021|
|Final Result||April 2021|
- Candidates must carry admit card with one original id proof in the examination hall.
- The IBPS will specify candidate details, exam centre, exam date in the admit card.
How to Download IBPS SO Admit Card 2020
IBPS SO Admit Card 2020 can download at the official website. Direct will be available after opening the admit card portal.
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click on the “Admit Card/Call Letter” link
- Enter your registration no & password
- Enter the security pin and then submit
- The IBPS Admit Card displays on the screen.
- Candidates download the admit card pdf.
IBPS SO 2020 Admit Card: Details
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photo & Sign
- Roll No/ Registration No
- Exam Date/ Time/ Centre
The Discrepancy in IBPS SO Admit Card
Tollfree Helpline Number for Candidates Queries:- 1800 103 4566/ 1800 222 366
Note: The facility available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Candidates must have a one original id proof. One ID proof with 1-2 photo
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s ID
*The article may have details for previous academic years, please refer to the official website.