IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-I Online Form 2020: The electronic tests for the next Popular post Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) for the of Group “A”-Officials (Scale-I, II & III) and Group” B”-Official Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in September and October / November 2020. Interviews for Group “A”-Officials (Scale-I, II & III) under the same framework will be arranged by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the assistance of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority on a provisional basis in the month of November 2020.
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-I Online Form 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||01/07/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||21/07/2020|
|Last Payment Date||21/07/2020|
|Pre-exam training||24-29 August 2020|
|PET Admit Card||August 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||October 2020|
|Prelims Admit Card||October 2020|
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-I: Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rules.
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-I: Application Fees
- General/ OBC/ EWS – 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PH – 175/-
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute.
- Knowledge of the local language.
- Working Knowledge of computers.
How To Apply IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-I
- All candidates can apply between 1st July to 21st July 2020.
- Candidates read complete notification before applying the post.
- Go to the official website and apply online form.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and your original scanned documents.
- Then submit and complete your payment.
- Take a printout for the final submitted form.
Read Also:- Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020, Registration Online
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|