HPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Technical Advisor Post (Group-A):- Haryana Public Service Commission has released the notification for the post of Technical Advisor (Group – A), (Sugar & Engg) on the official website. The date of publication of this recruitment is 27.08.2020. And the closing date for this recruitment is 10.09.2020. All applicants follow our website for daily updates.
HPSC Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Technical Advisor (Group-A)|
For the post of Technical Advisor (Group-A) (Sugar)
- Graduate/Postgraduate Degree in Science with 60% marks with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sugar Technology from VSI or ANSI’
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education
For the post of Technical Advisor (Group-A) (Engg)
- Graduate/Postgraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at division
preferably with Boiler Operation Engineering Certificate.
- HindiiSanskit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
Experience For HPSC Recruitment 2020
- For Sugar:- 7 years experience as a Chief Chemist or equivalent rank in Sugar Industry’
- For Engg.:- At least 7 years of experience in the Sugar Industry as Chief Engineer Preference
will be given 2no class ANSI.
How To Apply
The last date for submission of online application is 10.09.2020 by using the Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are advised to apply online well in timer, without waiting for the last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office. Eligibility with regards to qualifications, age, and other conditions of eligibility, etc. will be determined as on the last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 10.09.2020 (Closing Date).