DU LLB 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted DU LLB Entrance Exam 2020, for admission in Delhi university to a 3-Year LLB course. The DU LLB course offered at Campus Law Centre:- Law Centre-I and Law Centre-II of Delhi University. The exam is conducted at the national level, more than 18 cities.
Total 2922 seats available in DU Law Campus. Lakhs of candidates appear in DU LLB entrance exam.
DU LLB 2020 Exam Registration Delay.
Delhi University Law Campus:- Law Centre-I, Law Centre-II
- 1 DU LLB 2020: Registration Form
- 2 DU LLB 2020: Exam Dates
- 3 DU LLB 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- 4 DU LLB 2020: Application Form
- 5 DU LLB 2020: Exam pattern LLB
- 6 DU LLB 2020: Syllabus
- 7 DU LLB 2020: Admit Card
- 8 DU LLB 2020: Exam Centre
- 9 DU LLB 2020: Result
- 10 DU LLB 2020: Counselling
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
DU LLB 2020: Registration Form
|Exam Offered||Faculty of Law|
|Conduct||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam||DU LLB 2020|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
DU LLB 2020: Exam Dates
|Starting Date of DU LLB form|
|Last Date of DU LLB Form||30 April 2020|
|DU LLB Admit Card 2020||15 May 2020|
|DU LLB 2020 Exam Dates||02 June 2020 to 09 June 2020|
|DU LLB Result||25 June 2020|
|First Admission List||2020|
DU LLB 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- Final year candidates also apply for DU LLB Exam.
- L.L.B passed can’t apply for DU LLB course.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in UG/PG degree for General category or EWS category.
- For OBC/Pwd category:- 45% marks.
- For SC/ST category:- 40% marks.
DU LLB 2020: Application Form
The DU LLB Application Form is available in only Online Mode. The application process will be started in April month 2020.
How To Apply DU LLB 2020
- Visit the official website of DU
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Fill Details and Registered
- You will be provided with id and password
- Login with the id an password
- Fill Personal Details, Basic Details, Educational Details, Communication details, etc,
- Upload scanned passport size Photo and Signature
- Final Submission
- Make Payment:- Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking
DU LLB Application Fees
DU LLB 2020: Exam pattern LLB
DU LLB Exam pattern is the same as the previous year exam.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|No. of Question||100|
|No of Paper||1|
|Correct Answer||4 marks|
|Wrong Answer||-1 marks|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Language||English Only|
DU LLB 2020: Syllabus
Candidates have to read these sections in depth before appearing the DU LLB Exam.
|DU LLB Sections||Syllabus|
|Section I||English Language|
|Section II||General Knowledge|
|Section III||Legal Awareness Aptitude|
|Section IV||Analytical Abilities|
DU LLB 2020: Admit Card
DU LLB Admit Card will be released on May 15, 2020, at the official website only.
Steps To Download DU LLB Admit Card
- Visit Official Website
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ link
- Enter your registered id and password
- Admit Card shown on the screen
- Save and Take a Printout
- Check your admit card:- Name, Address, Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Centre.
DU LLB 2020: Exam Centre
DU LLB 2020: Result
DU LLB Result will be released on June 25, 2020, at DU official website.
Steps To Check Result
- Visit Official Website
- Click on the DU LLB result link
- Enter id & password
- Download the result and take a printout.
DU LLB 2020: Counselling
The counselling process will start in the last week of July 2020. The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling. The seat will be allotted on the basis of DU LLB performance. There is no other form to fill for counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- 10th, 12th & Graduation Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Admit Card
- 8 Passport size photographs
- Category Certificate
Also Read: DU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
[su_button url=”https://www.alert2exam.com/wp_quiz/basic-gk-quiz/” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#e21e16″ color=”#f2f1f0″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes”]Play General Knowledge Quiz[/su_button]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q.1 What is the full form of LLB?
- Ans. Bachelor’s of Legislative Law (L.L.B)
Q.2 How many times DU LLB Entrance Exam conducted?
- Ans. DU LLB Entrance Exam is conducted Once in a Year.
Q.3 What is the Age Limit to Appear DU LLB Entrance Exam?
- Ans. There is no age limit to appear DU LLB Entrance Exam.