CBSE Announcement 2020 – An Ganga Quest- Online National Quiz on Ganga: CBSE has announced the Ganga Quest Online national Quiz, Namami Gange.
All the Heads of Schools affiliated to CBSE
Subject: Ganga Quest- An Online National Quiz on Ganga – Regarding
The National Mission for Clean Ganga, Ministry of Jal Shakti is implementing various projects for the rejuvenation of river Ganga and its tributaries under the flagship program ‘Namami Gange’. NMCG in association with Tree Craze Foundation organizes Ganga Quest –an online National Quiz on Ganga with the aim to increase the public participation for the ‘Namami Gange’ program and to enhance owner-ship of children and youth for rivers and Ganga.
The second edition of Ganga Quest will be conducted from 22nd April 2020 (World Earth Day) and would conclude on 22nd May 2020 (World Biodiversity Day). The winners of the quiz will be announced on World Environment Day, i.e. 5th June 2020.
The participants have to register online on the website Ganga Quest
- Anyone of age 10 years or above is eligible to participate in the quiz.
- Participants willing to participate in Ganga Quest Quiz should register in the website with a valid ID, such as Aadhar Card. However, if Aadhar Card is not available, participant can enter any other valid ID details. Valid ID includes passport, birth certificate, and school ID.
- Mass registration is available for schools.
- Students from school should mention the correct details of their schools. If the details of the schools are found incorrect, then they may get disqualified as the verification process will not be complete.
- Since the quiz is online, participants must ensure accessibility to computer & Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 512 Kb per second.
- The winners will be awarded with exciting prizes and the schools with maximum
participation will also be duly recognized.
The complete guidelines are available on the website www.gangaquest.com
All schools are encouraged to motivate their 10 year and above eligible students to
participate in the quiz.