BSc Computer Science (BSc CS) is a 3-year undergraduate program that deals with the subjects and topics related to comp. science, comp. application and its services.
This degree will lead you to profiles such as a computer scientist or information system manager or networking specialist whose role is to draw up a technical roadmap for the company, ensure efficient management of the available computing resources, manage the smooth running of the local area and a wide area of networking, introduce cyber security systems, track software and hardware systems.
It is a three-year program and it has been specifically designed for aspirants looking for a career in computers. This course covers all aspects of computers from the basic fundamentals of computers to database systems even advanced courses like C++, Java etc.
The main aim of the program is to create quality professionals and research professionals who can work in every sector of the world by implementing technology of computer systems and softwares.
BSc Computer Science (B.Sc CS) is one of the most popular programs in the IT industry. This course has the potential to give your career higher elevation.
Bsc Computer Science Eligibility
The minimum eligibility criteria for this course is as following:
- Students must have cleared higher secondary class (Class 12) from a recognized board.
- The stream should be science with subjects , Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For lateral entry, colleges such as Ansal University offer admission in the 2nd year of the program, for which the student must have a minimum of 75% marks in the previous year of the program in the same stream or 3 year diploma in the technical course after 10th class.
Bsc Computer Science Subjects:
|Fundamentals of Computer Organization & Embedded Systems|
|Introduction to Database Management Systems(DBMS)|
|Introduction to programming using Python|
|Advanced Programming using Python|
|Database Management Systems|
Bsc Computer Science Jobs:
There are vast variety of jobs available for a Bsc Computer Science Bachelor.They are highly in demand all the time.
A Bsc Computer Science graduate can be any one of the following job domains:
- Senior Systems analyst
- Information technology manager
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Network programmer
- Cyber Security Manager
- Database manager
- Research & Development
- IT department in top MNCs
- Computer hardware Operator
- Research & Development , etc.