BHEL Recruitment 2020 Out – Medical Consultant Vacancy:- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the notification for the post of Medical Consultant and the position name is PTMC Specialist (Pediatrics, General Surgery), PTMC MBBS (MBBS). Candidates can apply for the following posts on or before 06.10.2020. All candidates follow our website for more latest updates.
BHEL Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
65 years (as on 01/09/2020), relaxable up to 70 years.
- The engagement is purely on a temporary basis for a period of One Year. Subsequent renewal(s) will be subject to satisfactory performance and at the discretion of Management.
- There will be a notice period of one month, on either side, for discontinuing the part-time engagement.
The working hours will be as per the duty Schedule/Roster decided by Chief Medical Services.
- In case of local travel, (up to 30 KMs one-way), conveyance charges may be given on an actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 4500/- per month and beyond 30 KMs one-way, with an upper ceiling of Rs.6000/- per month on case to case basis.
- Payment towards Remuneration and Conveyance will be against the submission of the invoice as an independent professional for rendering the services.
- Candidates applying for the above posts shall have all their Degrees (MBBS/
MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma) recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must register all their Degrees with the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
Selection process will be through interviews of shortlisted candidates. Candidates called for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
How To Apply BHEL Recruitment 2020
Desirous candidates may download the blank application form for engagement of Part-Time Medical Consultant, from BHEL website https://hpep.bhel.com/ or http://careers.bhel.in, and send by Post, they’re duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates superscribing the envelope as “Application for PTMC – Position Code No. ” to SR.DGM/HR-EEX, RMX, HRM Dept., Ground Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad, 502032 so as to reach on or before 06/10/2020.
1. DOB Proof- SSC/Intermediate Certificate
2. MBBS Certificate
3. MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma Certificate (if applicable).
4. Registration Certificate for MBBS issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
5. Registration Certificate for MD/MS/DNB/ PG Diploma issued by the Medical Council of India /State Medical Council(if applicable).
6. Proof of Experience (if applicable)- Preferably an Experience Certificate on letterhead from an Organisation/Hospital issued by a Competent Authority.
7. No Objection Certificate: Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./ Public Sector
Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should apply through Proper Channel.