AFCAT 2020 Apply Online: Afcat 2 Exam Dates will be announced in June with AFCAT 2 Notification. The AFCAT 2 exam expected to conduct in the month of August. Candidates should check our website for latest updates. Check below the important updates of AFCAT 2020 Apply Online.
The Online exam of AFCAT 1 2020 was conducted on Feb 22 & 23. The AFCAT 1 Application form was released in December 2019. And Now, AFCAT 2 Exam Notification will be released in June 2020.
AFCAT 2020 Application Dates
Check below the table, All important dates appear on the screen
|Online Registration||June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||June 2020|
|Fee Payment||June 2020|
|Editing of Application Form||June 2020|
|Online Exam||August 2020|
|AFCAT Admit Card||August 2020|
|AFCAT Result||Announced Soon|
Required Document for AFCAT 2020 Apply Online
Candidates should keep the following document for before filling AFCAT application form
- Marksheet of 10th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Aadhar Card (if you have to Download Aadhar Card, then click the link)
- Scanned Photo and Signature, Thumb Impression
- Debit Card/Credit Card
AFCAT 2020 Apply Online
Before Apply Online all candidates checks, how to apply online AFCAT application form
- Firstly registered on AFCAT official website
- Enter E-mail ID & Password
- Select entry type, AFCAT, NCC special entry for flying branch
- Read the instructions
- Click on the checkbox and proceed to next page
- Candidate enters your personal details (Name, Father’s Name, D.O.B, address, etc)
- Enters your educational qualifications
Choose one from the list
|Course Duration (in years)||Numeric Form|
|Name of the University||Max 50 Character|
|Date of Graduation||DD/MM/YYYY|
|Aggregate Percentage in 10+2||In Numeric Form|
Candidates need to select Flying, Ground Duty (Non-Technical), Ground Duty (Technical)
After filling the AFCAT application form 2020, applicants need to pay application fees i,e Rs. 250/-
- IBPS PO Notification, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form, Check Exam Dates
- IBPS SO Notification 2020, All Exam Dates Released, Check Post details
AFCAT 2020 FAQ
Q. Can I Submit AFCAT application form offline?
Ans. AFCAT 2020 application form submit only Online mode.
Q. Can I pay the application fee offline/demand draft?
Ans. No, Application fee mode is online with Debit Card & Credit Card
Q. What is the age limit for AFCAT?
Ans. For Ground Duty 20 to 26 years, For Flying branch 20 to 24 years.