IAF conduct AFCAT 2019 for Group-A 338 vanacy (Technical and Non-Technical). IAF has released the notification for the AFCAT 2019 posts, flying branch and permanent commission (PC) and short service commission (SSC) for ground duty branches.
All interested candidates can fill the application form till 30 June, 2019 at the official website of afcat, afcat.cdac.in or careerindianairforce.cdac.in
AFCAT 2019 Eligibility
- All applicants must have cleared B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university. Limit
- All applicants minimum 60% marks in B.E/B.Tech.
- The minimum age for AFCAT is 20 years and the maximum age is 26 years.
- All the applicants should be citizen of india.
- Firstly go to the official website of AFCAT
- Register at AFCAT 2019
- Enter your complete details
- Upload latest photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Select your examination centres
- Pay AFCAT 2019 application fees
- Download your application form and take hard copy for future use.
- AFCAT 2019 Prelims
- AFCAT 2019 Mains
- Physical and Medical test